Wednesday, August 16, 2006

To whom it may concern:
I am praying so very hard that Governor Easley will change his mind. I do not feel in my heart that this man deserves death. I know it was a great tragedy, as I have been keeping a close eye with WXII to see what develops. I do support the death penalty, and this is the first time that I have felt led to say anything. I have contacted the Governor, and I pray he will listen to what God has to say. Please tell Mr. Flippen that someone in Sparta, North Carolina has him on their mind.

I cannot tell you how this matter is affecting my life. I do not know this man personally, but I am praying for him. I have tried to contact Governor Easley to let him know that I would like to see clemency granted. I just feel in my heart that this is the wrong thing to do. My prayers also go out to all of the family members involved, but mainly to Mr. Flippen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home